It provides users with access to:
- the English language text of the IMDG Code, 2016 and 2018 Editions (inc. Amendment 38-16 and 39-18 respectively)
- the IMDG Code Supplement, 2018 Edition
- Search by substance name or UN number
- Search by French and Spanish language substance names
- Extensive cross-referencing
- Online colour displays of hazard labels, signs and marks
- Medical First Aid Guide illustrations
- Easy-to-use menus and navigation features.
Set up a two day trial for the IMDG Code on the Web at vp.imo.org/Public/TrialSetup.aspx.
Once you have purchased this e-product, you CANNOT download it from the IMRF website.
The IMRF will set up your account at IMO Publishing and send you the login credentials by e-mail.
You can then download your e-product from your IMO Publishing Account.
If you already have an IMO Publishing Account, the IMRF will add your purchased e-product to your account, and send you an e-mail when the e-product is ready for download.