- international shore connections
- personnel protection
- fire extinguishers
- fixed gas fire-extinguishing systems
- fixed foam fire-extinguishing systems
- fixed pressure water-spraying and water-mist fire-extinguishing systems
- automatic sprinkler, fire detection and fire alarm systems
- fixed fire detection and fire alarm systems
- sample extraction smoke detection systems
- low-location lighting systems
- fixed emergency fire pumps
- arrangement of means of escape
- fixed deck foam systems
- inert gas systems
- fixed hydrocarbon gas detection systems.
This edition also includes IMO resolutions and circulars relevant to the Code.
Once you have purchased this e-product, you CANNOT download it from the IMRF website.
The IMRF will set up your account at IMO Publishing and send you the login credentials by e-mail.
You can then download your e-product from your IMO Publishing Account.
If you already have an IMO Publishing Account, the IMRF will add your purchased e-product to your account, and send you an e-mail when the e-product is ready for download.
An E-Reader (EBK file) can only be read through the IMO Bookshelf Software.
One licence (read: 1 E-Reader) gives you 2 "copies" to download on different devices if you wish, or use the second "copy" as a spare in case something happens to your computer.
Since December 2019 the IMO Bookshelf Software now allows you to uninstall your e-reader from your computer and install it on another computer (don't forget to reinstall the IMO Bookshelf software on the other computer as well, of course). This gives you more freedom and there is less chance you have to use your second copy, and could even been given to a colleague.
Important: You must uninstall the license from the old computer before attempting to reinstall it on another computer!
NB: You may print 10% of the text (approx. a chapter) at a time from a single title with a maximum of 75 pages per day across all titles.
Click on the following link for more information about E-Books and E-Readers.