- It also includes amendments to the Rules of Procedure of:
- the Assembly up to November 2015;
- the Council up to July 2017;
- the Maritime Safety Committee up to June 2017;
- the Legal Committee up to April 2017;
- the Marine Environment Protection Committee up to July 2017;
- the Technical Cooperation Committee up to July 2017;
- the Facilitation Committee up to June 2018; and
- Meetings under the London Convention, 1972 and the 1996 Protocol to the London Convention up to November 2018.
Once you have purchased this e-product, you CANNOT download it from the IMRF website.
The IMRF will set up your account at IMO Publishing and send you the login credentials by e-mail.
You can then download your e-product from your IMO Publishing Account.
If you already have an IMO Publishing Account, the IMRF will add your purchased e-product to your account, and send you an e-mail when the e-product is ready for download.
An E-Book is a PDF and can be downloaded from your IMO Publishing account directly to your computer. You may have to fill in a purchase code, which can be found in your IMO Publishing Account.
One licence (read: 1 E-Book) gives you 2 "copies" to download on different devices if you wish, or use the second "copy" as a spare in case something happens to your device. But, most PDF books are not secured and can be shared among colleagues multiple times.
An E-Book works on a Windows Computer, a Mac Computer, and many smart devices (providing it has a "PDF reader" installed on it).
An E-Book does not need the IMO Bookshelf to be read.