Concerns the carriage of passengers and their luggage by sea and the establishment of a regime of liability for damage suffered by passengers carried on a seagoing vessel.
This publication includes:
- Final Act of the International Legal Conference on the Carriage of Passengers and their Luggage on Board Ship, 1974;
- Athens Convention relating to the Carriage of Passengers and their Luggage by Sea, 1974;
- Understanding of the Conference in Relation to the Participation in the Convention and the Performance of Depositary Functions in Relation thereto by the Secretary-General of the Inter-Governmental Maritime Consultative Organisation (IMCO);
- Final Act of the International Conference on the Revision of the Athens Convention relating to the Carriage of Passengers and their Luggage by Sea, 1974;
- Protocol of 2002 to the Athens Convention relating to the Carriage of Passengers and their Luggage by Sea, 1974.
Once you have purchased this e-product, you CANNOT download it from the IMRF website.
The IMRF will set up your account at IMO Publishing and send you the login credentials by e-mail.
You can then download your e-product from your IMO Publishing Account.
If you already have an IMO Publishing Account, the IMRF will add your purchased e-product to your account, and send you an e-mail when the e-product is ready for download.
An E-Book is a PDF and can be downloaded from your IMO Publishing account directly to your computer. You may have to fill in a purchase code, which can be found in your IMO Publishing Account.
One licence (read: 1 E-Book) gives you 2 "copies" to download on different devices if you wish, or use the second "copy" as a spare in case something happens to your device. But, most PDF books are not secured and can be shared among colleagues multiple times.
An E-Book works on a Windows Computer, a Mac Computer, and many smart devices (providing it has a "PDF reader" installed on it).
Click on the following link for more information about E-Books and E-Readers.