• Revised Guidelines on the Implementation of the International Safety Management (ISM) Code by Administrations
• Procedures for port State control, 2017
• Code for the transport and handling of hazardous and noxious liquid substances in bulk on offshore support vessels (OSV Chemical Code)
• Survey Guidelines under the Harmonized System of Survey and Certification (HSSC), 2017
• 2017 Non-exhaustive list of obligations under instruments relevant to the IMO Instruments Implementation Code (III Code).
Once you have purchased this e-product, you CANNOT download it from the IMRF website.
The IMRF will set up your account at IMO Publishing and send you the login credentials by e-mail.
You can then download your e-product from your IMO Publishing Account.
If you already have an IMO Publishing Account, the IMRF will add your purchased e-product to your account, and send you an e-mail when the e-product is ready for download.
An E-Book is a PDF and can be downloaded from your IMO Publishing account directly to your computer. You may have to fill in a purchase code, which can be found in your IMO Publishing Account.
One licence (read: 1 E-Book) gives you 2 "copies" to download on different devices if you wish, or use the second "copy" as a spare in case something happens to your device. But, most PDF books are not secured and can be shared among colleagues multiple times.
An E-Book works on a Windows Computer, a Mac Computer, and many smart devices (providing it has a "PDF reader" installed on it).
Click on the following link for more information about E-Books and E-Readers.