IB155S - International Code for Fire Safety Systems (FSS), 2015 Edition - Spanish
To be able to see and receive the 20% IMRF Member Discount, please log in as a member. If you are not a member, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the publications are not held at the IMRF and are dispatched from IMO Publishing.
This publication presents engineering specifications for fire safety equipment and systems required by SOLAS chapter II-2 concerning:
- international shore connections
- personnel protection
- fire extinguishers
- fixed gas fire-extinguishing systems
- fixed foam fire-extinguishing systems
- fixed pressure water-spraying and water-mist fire-extinguishing systems
- automatic sprinkler, fire detection and fire alarm systems
- fixed fire detection and fire alarm systems
- sample extraction smoke detection systems
- low-location lighting systems
- fixed emergency fire pumps
- arrangement of means of escape
- fixed deck foam systems
- inert gas systems and
- fixed hydrocarbon gas detection systems.
This edition also includes IMO resolutions and circulars relevant to the Code.