I713E - Tonnage Measurement of Ships, 1970 - English
To be able to see and receive the 20% IMRF Member Discount, please log in as a member. If you are not a member, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please note that the publications are not held at the IMRF and are dispatched from IMO Publishing.
A text which establishes a universal system of tonnage measurement for ships engaged in international voyages, this includes:
- Final Act of the Conference;
- International Convention on Tonnage Measurement of Ships (Tonnage), 1969, including:
- Regulations for determining gross and net tonnages of ships
- International Tonnage Certificate;
- Recommendations adopted by the Conference.