KC110E - e-reader: SOLAS Consolidated Edition, 2001 - English
To be able to see and receive the 20% IMRF Member Discount, please log in as a member. If you are not a member, please contact us at email@example.com.
Once purchased this product, you CANNOT download it from the IMRF website. The IMRF will set up your account at IMO Publishing, or if you already have one, you can go to "My Account/Downloads" on the IMO Publishing website, click "E-books, E-Reader files & Subscriptions" and follow the relevant link.
When purchasing more than one digital copy, a 50% discount applies for each additional copy bought per site (i.e. office, terminal, ship or port) at point of purchase. If you want to order more than 30 copies, please firstname.lastname@example.org.
Of all the international conventions dealing with maritime safety, the most important is the International Convention for the Safety of Life at Sea (SOLAS).
- Articles of SOLAS 1974
- Articles of the 1988 SOLAS Protocol
- Consolidated text of the annex to SOLAS 1974 and the 1988 Protocol relating thereto
- Chapter I (General provisions)
- Chapter II-1 (Construction: Subdivision and stability, machinery and electrical installations)
- Chapter II-2 (Construction: Fire protection, fire detection and fire extinction)
- Chapter III (Life-saving appliances and arrangements)
- Chapter IV (Radiocommunications)
- Chapter V (Safety of navigation)
- Chapter VI (Carriage of grain)
- Chapter VII (Carriage of dangerous goods)
- Chapter VIII (Nuclear ships)
- Chapter IX (Management for the safe operation of ships)
- Chapter X (Safety measures for high-speed craft)
- Chapter XI (Special measures to enhance maritime safety)
- Resolution A.883(12) of the IMO Assembly (Global and uniform
interpretation of the harmonized system of survey and certification)
- List of certificates and documents required to be carried on board
- List of resolutions adopted by the SOLAS Conferences