E29C - E-Book: 29th Session 2015 (Res. 1093 - 1109) - Chinese
To be able to see and receive the 20% IMRF Member Discount, please log in as a member. If you are not a member, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once purchased this product, you CANNOT download it from the IMRF website. The IMRF will set up your account at IMO Publishing, or if you already have one, you can go to "My Account/Downloads" on the IMO Publishing website, click "E-books, E-Reader files & Subscriptions" and follow the relevant link.
The 29th session of the IMO Assembly took place at the Headquarters of the Organization from 23 November to 2 December 2015. This publication contains, amongst others, resolutions pertaining to:
• Principles to be considered when drafting IMO Instruments
• Survey Guidelines under the Harmonized System of Survey and Certification (HSCC), 2015
• 2015 Non-exhaustive list of obligations under instruments relevant to the IMO Instruments Implementation Code (III Code)
• Revised guidelines for the onboard operation use of Shipborne Automatic Identification Systems (AIS)
• Amendments to the Recommendation on Pilot Transfer Arrangements.